Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Agree with Kos

Does this mean The End of the World is near? It all began innocently enough, when I was reading an excellent post at The Blog of M'Gath on the issue of FEC regulation of blogs. Gary McGath is obviously a very bright guy, as his fine article linked to a post of mine on the same topic and we share a similar view of the issue.

Then it happened. At the bottom of McGath's post was a link to a post on the topic at The Daily Kos, and out of curiosity I clicked it. I could hardly believe my eyes: Kos was making sense. Even half the comments in the thread were non-nutty.

I need to go take a shower now. For some reason I feel dirty.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You