Thursday, January 05, 2006

What's Up

I took some time off work while Tycho and Viper were off school, and this travel-free vacation also became something of a vacation from blogging as well.

So what have I been doing instead lately? A number of things, including:

Watching 24. I had read and heard lots of favorable stuff about this show, so Tycho and I rented the first disk of the first season. We (and Viper) were instantly hooked. How could people stand to wait a week between episodes when this aired? It's hard enough just to stop to sleep. Viper and I are now well into season 2, but Tycho had to go back to school.

Podcasts. I just started listening to these things. My favorites are Security Now! and Shire Network News (from the Silent Running blog). More about these later, I expect.

Gaming. Particularly, Diablo II, Lord of Destruction.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You