Monday, April 25, 2005

It's Official: I'm Out of It

Ryne McClaren writes about the new book "South Park Conservatives:"
South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias.

I haven't yet read the book, and from the looks of my 'to read' shelf, I probably won't get to it any time soon. But I have followed the whole 'South Park Conservative' discussion that started way back when we were all talking about 'South Park Republicans,' and I was definitely interested in the theory behind it."
I was feeling fairly up to date, since I had heard the term a full two weeks ago from Grizzly Mama. Just to complete my education, though, I followed Ryan's link to Tech Central Station - South Park Republicans from 2002.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You