Monday, December 05, 2005

World's Worst Job

Per Scott Adams' The Dilbert Blog:
"Yet another 'third highest ranking al-Qaida leader' has been killed, this time by a rocket attack from an unmanned drone. There are a lot of jobs that I wouldn't want, and 'third highest ranking al-Qaida leader' is right at the top. But I can tell you for sure that if I ever got that job, the first thing I'd do is narc out one of the top two guys so I could move up a notch. Apparently one of the perks of being in the top two is having a really, really good hiding place. The number 3 through 10 leadership guys are pretty much scurrying between mud huts and looking at the sky a lot."

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You