Friday, March 21, 2008

Clarence Thomas--My Favorite Justice

I've always admired Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Now, thanks to this excellent article about him in the Wall Street Jurnal, I have even more reason to love him:
Commentary: The Weekend Interview - WSJ.com: "Upon entering his spacious office overlooking the Capitol Dome in Washington, D.C., the first thing to catch your eye is his Nebraska Cornhuskers screen saver. Mr. Thomas never attended the University of Nebraska, or even lived in the state. He's just a fan."
Justice Thomas, if you ever read this, I would love to take you to a Cornhusker game. Just drop me a note.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You