Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Last night Tycho, Viper, and I went to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. We all loved it, and we highly recommend it. Both Tycho and Viper had read all 5 books of the "trilogy," while I had only the old BBC series to go by.

I'm told I missed some levels of the humor due to lack of adequate literary preparation, and some reviewers have claimed that a grounding in the books is essential to maximum enjoyment. Perhaps I would have liked it even better in that case, but don't let a lack of knowledge of the books deter you from seeing it, if you are a fan of wacky sci-fi.

Just dive right in, and remember--Don't Panic.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You