Saturday, August 06, 2005

Democrats Marxists?

The entire program, to the extent there is one, of today's Democratic Party is based on the ideas of Marx. No, we don't mean Karl and Das Kapital, but rather Groucho and Horsefeathers:
"I don't know what they have to say,
it makes no difference anyway -
whatever it is, I'm against it!
No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I'm against it!

Your proposition may be good,
but let's have one thing understood -
whatever it is, I'm against it!
And even when you've changed it or condensed it,
I'm against it!"
Just listen to this audio clip from Democrat response to Pres. Bush's latest press conference. It's uncanny. And don't get me started on their Lennonist foreign policy...

Some links to others who beat me to this gag:
Groucho Marx Said It Best -- Carol Devine-Molin -- GOPUSA
The Flying Monkey-Right Blog: The Democratic Party National Anthem.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You