Sunday, January 22, 2006

Top Five Reasons for Not Blogging Much This Weekend

  1. My PowerBook harddrive is all but dead. Friday and part of Saturday was spent dealing with that.Good news: I have a fairly recent backup on an external drive.
  2. Normal blog mode is sitting in the living room on the wireless network and writing on the PowerBook, so routine is disrupted.
  3. Having to switch to another computer means finding all the passwords and re-entering them in the other computer(s).
  4. "Tycho" was home this weekend. Well, OK, "home" is an exaggeration, but he was in town. :^)
  5. Viper and I started playing in an online "league" for the card game Magic: The Gathering. This will continue to take up some time going forward; it's 4 weeks long.
How are those excuses? That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

In the unlikely event that any readers are at all interested in MTG online or paper, you can see my "cardpool" here. My game name is LordOfTheFrogs.

This page is from the original Don't Let Me Stop You blog. We have moved to a new site: Visit DLMSY on WordPress.


Return to main page of Don't Let Me Stop You