You Might Be a Moonbat II
- You can't understand why those ignorant red-necks in the Red States insist on imposing their traditional values on everyone else.
- You think voting machines in the US are rigged, because Bush won, and the ones in Venezuela are fair, because Chavez won.
- You're convinced that Cindy Sheehan would make a great presidential candidate, and you're not a Republican.
- The thing you really hate about Chimpy McBushitler is that he's a "divider" rather than a "uniter."
- You believe that:
"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs. Whether you like it or not... Iraqis should be doing that.'" (HT: BotW)
- Quotes like the above bother you a lot less than hearing "newkewlerr."
- You think it's criminal the way the filthy, stinking Repukes are so damned intolerant, and they all should be killed.
- You can see clearly that the US is getting very close to a declaration of martial law or a military coup by the Republicans.
- You think that the electoral process has been hijacked and violence may be necessary to re-establish what should be the will of the people.
- You're sure there's an indictment of Karl Rove just around the corner, or that Karl Rove wants you to believe there's an indictment of Karl Rove just around the corner, or that Karl Rove wants you to believe that Karl Rove wants you to believe ...
- You're convinced CBS fell into a trap when they broadcast the Killian memos, which were actually authentic, but doctored by Karl Rove to appear fake.
- You think "myopic zeal" is distinctly different from bias.
- You think that Christian fundamentalists are more dangerous than Muslim fanatics because the Christians want to turn the US into a theocracy. [Thanks, Monica]
* Not really, but we did think of some more.